Thank you for ordering on our website www.gensami.it
1) Request exchange authorization and confirm collection details
To request and exchange the purchased item, you must directly write your request to our Customer Service by filling out the relevant form in the Contact section or send the request by writing directly to the email address email@example.com.
2) Receive a return / exchange label and prepare the package for the courier
- It is necessary to indicate the items to be replaced, the size or color you wish to receive as a replacement for the order.
- Provide a pick-up location, if different from that provided for shipment during the purchase.
Once the exchange authorization has been received, the Customer must return the items he does not wish to keep:
- by printing the label that is provided to you by the Seller and applying it to the package.
- by contacting the courier indicated for pick-up.
3) Wait for the new order
- Within 48 hours of receipt of the returned item, the Seller will send the new item to the Customer through a new order.
1) Request return authorization
N.B. Through the automatic return request, available in the personal account area, it is not possible to request a partial return. To request a Partial Return, write directly to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- for customers registered in Gensami: by activating the specific procedure "request return" in the "Order History" section available in the personal account area;
- for unregistered customers: by writing the request directly to the email address email@example.com or by filling out the relevant form in the Contact section.
2) Confirm the collection details for your return;
3) Prepare the package for your return;
- Provide a pick-up location, if different from that provided for shipment during the purchase
4) Print the label, contact the Courier and deliver the package to the courier or take it to the delivery point
- Garments must be returned in their original condition, unaltered, unused, undamaged, in their original packaging, with the original labels attached and with their accessories, documents (for example, tags, Product certificates, etc.) and with adequate protections. ; the garment must not show signs of use, scratches or be altered in any way (worn, washed, ironed, etc.) and the garment must be returned in the same condition in which it was sent and properly packaged.
- Print the label provided to you by the Gensami Team, apply it to the package and contact the courier indicated for collection.
- Deliver the package to the courier according to the previously agreed date and times, alternatively take your purchase to your preferred delivery point.
We remind you that each return request refers to the products contained in a single order. For different orders, separate return requests must be activated.
- After receiving the products and having examined them by our quality control staff, we will notify you of the acceptance of the return and any full refund.
Gensami will refund any item purchased on our online site that does not meet your expectations, provided that you submit the request no later than 30 (thirty) days from the date of delivery. The date is determined by the courier's tracking system. To this end, the terms and conditions set out in the Terms and Conditions apply. Returns are accepted only if they come from the same country of delivery. For example, if the delivery of the products took place in Italy, we will accept the replacement only from Italy. Otherwise, the return will not be free and the shipping costs will be charged.
In the event of a return, the Seller will reimburse the Customer the full Purchase Price paid in a timely manner after receiving the Products returned by the customer. Refunds will be made using the same payment method originally used by the Customer for the Order.
The Seller offers Customers a free return and exchange service without shipping costs and, to benefit from this service, Customers are required to specify whether the return will be collected in a place other than that provided for shipment during the delivery. purchase.
Any other method of returning the Products other than the free return service offered by Gensami will be charged to the Customer. By using any other option other than the free return service to return the Products, Customers acknowledge and agree that they are responsible for any loss or damage to the Products during the shipment of the return.
The above provisions do not affect your legal rights in relation to Products which have manufacturing defects or which do not conform to the description.
For any further need and / or information, please contact Customer Service at 335-5229328.