A light unisex romper knitted in a fresh blend of organic cotton and silk. Made in natural fibers that let the skin breathe, it is crafted in a mix of patterns and has a small playful textile front pocket.
It features a back button closure for easy dressing and it can be worn as a single piece of clothing or on top of a summer shirt or blouse. The ribbed-finished straps comfortably support the body, the left one wearing the brand's signature Yellow Thread that embellishes this knit making it highly recognizable. Discover the knitted accessories available to complete the look.
- Square neck
- Front textile pocket
- Adjustable straps
- Back opening with personalized mother-of-pearl buttons
- Yellow thread on the left strap
- Naturally breathable
- Anti-allergic fiber mix
- 100% made in Italy
- Matching and coordinated knits and accessories for newborns and adults are available separately
- Each item is shipped in an elegant gift box designed and sustainably produced.
Materials and product care
- 68% Organic Cotton, 32% silk
- Washing instructions: Wash the garment at a maximum of 30° with gentle wash only. Iron at low temperatures.