Among the various accessories that make up the baby's layette this harmonious blanket is destined to accompany it over time. The knitted techniques, the noble fibers and the stylistic motifs make it special and imprint a strong emotional connotation. Inspired garment for a welcome gift, this eye-catching blanket depicts the sun and the stars in jacquard taking inspiration by Dante lyrics “L’Amor che move il sole e l’altre stelle”(Paradiso, Divina Commedia).
Embellished with the yellow thread that symbolizes the role of the Baby in our lives: a ray of sunshine.
Perfect as a gift of its own or in combination with the fringed plaid from the same collection, for the whole family.
- Mid-weight knitted
- Designs and details in jacquard
- No applications
- Stitch finish
- Yellow thread in jacquard
- 100% made in Italy
- Matchy-matchy sweaters for adults and babies, unisex poncho, beanies, wings scarf and a funny pet bandana are available separately
- Each garment is shipped in an exclusive gift box designed and produced in a sustainable way.
Materials and care instructions
- 50% baby alpaca, 40% silk, 10% cashmere
- Care instructions: hand wash only, do not bleach. Dry garment on a horizontal surface, do not tumble dry. Iron at low temperature. Alternatively, delicately dry clean garment.